This unparalleled ACT® test preparation course readies students for all four sections of the ACT® test, plus the optional writing section. Students take official, retired ACT® pre- and post-tests to determine strengths and weaknesses. Qualified instructors work directly with students to work through this comprehensive preparation program. Preparing for the ACT can increase test scores that are important for gaining acceptance into your college of choice and for expanding your scholarship opportunities.
- Establish their own baseline for ACT® testing by completing an official, retired ACT® test
- Receive a detailed analysis of their baseline test to understand personal strengths and weaknesses
- Learn powerful test-taking strategies for each test section and question type
- Gain an understanding of the test structure, question types, and scoring methods for each academic area
- Build confidence through interactive skill drills and practice exercises
- Complete the course by taking another official, retired ACT® test and receive a final analysis